Is Your Risk Management Process Helping You Achieve Your Goals?
Risk Management should be about making your company more competitive, helping drive profitability and enhancing your organization’s reputation. In today’s complex operating and financial environment, nothing is more unwelcome than an unanticipated surprise. Company leaders need a risk management process that adds value and informs decision making. Board members and executive management need an ERM process and software solution that can cut through the mountains of “risk” data to find the real issues that can impact goals and objectives.
So what’s stopping you?
- Too much change
- Too much data
- No linkage between risk data and goals, objectives or strategy
- No visibility into truly impactful issues
- You know what your risks are, but you don’t know what you are doing about them
- No way to compare risks from different parts of the business to determine which ones have the most impact on your goals or strategy
- Over-reliance on compliance and audit functions to manage your risks
- Too many surprises, which cost too much money
- You’ve tried “risk management” before and it didn’t help
We understand, and we can help!
Embracing Enterprise Risk Management
“Companies in the top 20% of risk maturity generated three times the level of EBITDA as those in the bottom 20%.”
Ernst & Young
Enterprise Risk Management, or ERM, is not about compliance. ERM is about moving your organization up the risk maturity curve, so you are more competitive, more efficient and better able to consistently achieve your goals and drive your strategy. Integrating ERM processes into key decision making such as strategic planning, objective setting, financial decisions and performance management allows you to make better decisions, with more relevant information, so you can hit your targets and increase shareholder value.
Active Risk Manager (ARM) drives the ERM process throughout your company, ensuring you have the right information, at the right time, to better inform your decisions and position yourself and your company for success. With ARM, Board Members, Executive Management and Business Leaders can benefit from the following:
- Improved Access to Resources & Capital Markets
- Lower Insurance & Litigation Costs
- More Accountability and Control over Risks
- Increased Operational Efficiency
- Improved Corporate Reputation
- More favorable Regulatory, Government & Community relations
- Increased Visibility into Real Issues
Active Risk’s ARM solution provides executive managers with the confidence and information they need to communicate with stakeholders, board members and the general public on how their Company is managing risk.
But most importantly, ARM helps executives stay ahead of their risks, ahead of the competition and in control of their strategy.
Are you prepared for an enterprise approach to risk? It’s easier than you think.
Are you making strategic decisions unaware of key risks and opportunities? Learn how you can identify opportunities previously hidden.
Can you manage risk across the enterprise with a spreadsheet solution? Now you don’t have to.
Are you setting the appropriate ‘tone from the top’ on risk? Build a risk-oriented culture for competitive advantage.
What’s your exposure from bribery and corruption and the increasing related legislation around the world? Be prepared across the board.
Could reputational issues have a significant impact on shareholder value? Protect your organization.