When our customers speak, we listen.
That’s why Active Risk continues to lead the way in innovative Enterprise Risk Management solutions that help our customers gain value from their investment in ARM. Our ARM Extensions use the latest technologies to innovate the way you identify, analyze, report and monitor risks and opportunities at all levels of the organization.
ARM Apps are easy-to-use web applications that you can access through your intranet, MS SharePoint or mobile devices. They deliver just the part of ARM you need to engage organizational stakeholders in the risk management process without requiring them to become a risk management expert. ARM Apps make it easy and affordable to embed a risk-aware culture and meet compliance requirements.
- Enable easy access to specific elements of the risk and compliance process needed by different job roles in the business and supplier base
- Provide the ability for relevant employees to enter incidents, issues, risks and opportunities and for their managers to review this information and the related controls, fallbacks and actions
- Pulls everyone into the risk management process to ensure that the organization has the most complete picture of risk and opportunity information for better-informed decisions
- ARM Apps can be embedded into corporate intranets or accessed out of the office. This provides, for example, the ability for all employees to report accidents and incidents, record risks or to highlight opportunities for improvement
- Reduce the requirements for training and makes it easy to stay in the loop
ARM Risk Performance Manager is the business intelligence platform for ARM. Risk Performance Manager enables risk professionals to respond quickly to stakeholder demands for sophisticated risk and opportunity reports and analysis. It provides innovative views of corporate, project and program data to provide fresh insights into the most important risks faced by the business.
The ARM RPM business intelligence platform is modular to meet specific information needs:
- Risk Professionals can ‘drag and drop’ data to quickly build reports, tables and graphs to answer ad-hoc questions – without the need for in-depth IT skills or database knowledge
- Predefined reports can be deployed to other ARM users for fast, visual representations of the organization’s risk performance
- Easy-to-use chart wizards can display tabular reports, matrix reports, charts and trends
ARM Collaborative Workshop Solution aims to capture risk and opportunity information at the source through interactive workshop sessions with employees and supply chain partners providing management with complete visibility of key risks and reward opportunities.
The ARM Collaborative Workshop Solution:
- Helps embed a risk culture and encourages involvement from all employees
- Ensures company ‘Risk Champions’ can facilitate productive workshops to quickly capture risks and opportunities from all levels of the organization at their place of work or in off-site sessions – without the need for network or even internet connectivity
Prior to workshops, ARM Collaborative Workshop Solution is loaded with the enterprise risk structures, rules, policies and scoring schemes so that the risk data collected is validated and audited according to corporate standards. This is then synchronized with the enterprise risk system at the end of the workshop or whenever Internet connectivity can be enabled.
ARM Collaborative Workshop Solution goes far beyond traditional data capture methods such as spreadsheets and written note taking. It features countdown clocks and session timers to ensure debates stay focused. It also has a recording facility so that explanatory sound clips can be stored with the risk data and a facility to expand abbreviations and jargon as they are typed.
ARM Collaborative Workshop Solution was developed working closely with a large Active Risk customer organization to make sure that the solution met real-world needs and was robust enough to be used remotely – often in distant sites and inhospitable environments.
ARM Risk Connectivity provides a unique way for senior management and risk professionals to visualize risks and to analyze connections. This gives a more realistic picture of the risks which could have a material impact on your business.
Traditionally, managers have based decisions on static ‘Top Ten Risk List’ reports. This approach has ignored the reality that risks are connected to other risks, and the fact that small, but highly-connected risks, often act as catalysts for others which can have catastrophic business impacts.
ARM Risk Connectivity embeds a unique algorithm developed by University professors which identifies risk connections and teams this with a cutting-edge visualization tool and analyzer.
ARM Risk Connectivity’s capabilities include:
- Interactive visualization of risk and opportunity information which brings the true picture of enterprise risk to life and goes well beyond traditional static reports
- Measurement of the inter-connectivity of risks and how one risk could impact on others
- Identification of ‘catalyst risks’ which can trigger and amplify other risks with higher impacts
- Communication of the dynamic nature of risks and opportunities to senior executives
- Identification of where organizations should focus resources and further analysis
ARM Risk Connectivity provides a new way to drive informed debate on the risks which can have the greatest impact on business performance.